Sunday, May 13, 2007

My HomeStudy is Complete!!!

On Friday May 11th. I received word that my home study was completed. CHI is sending me a notorized copy so I can send it to CIS to be processed with my I-600A which CIS has had since April 30th. The I-600A will eventually turn into the paper that will allow me to bring an orphan into the United States. This is the last document I am waiting for and I don't expect to see it before the end of June. I have a call scheduled with CHI for Thursday, at this point I will complete more documents and get everything notarized and apostilled and continue to wait for CIS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, Christine! Sounds like things are moving faster than you thought. Keep us posted.
Maureen

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

Awesome news!! The ball will just roll faster and faster as your turn approaches. Congratulations! Gena and Jaimie former Kaz people and proud parents of Berik :)

Lisa F. said...

Boy, you sure do work fast! Sounds like everything is moving ahead fine...looking forward to meeting someone new!