Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Believe It's Time For Me To Fly!

At about noon yesterday afternoon I received another of the long awaited calls in this process, I have a court date! It’s Tuesday May 6th. I will be leaving on May 3rd for a May 4th arrival and coming home on May 8th. This will be a very short but very important trip. After the Judge rules in my favor, and of course I hope and pray that he/she will, I will be going back to Kazakhstan in early June to bring BB home. I am still waiting to hear about whether or not I will be able to see BB on this trip, I hope so! I have lots to do to get ready for my trip, I’ll keep you all posted. Chris

14 comments:

Lisa F. said...

Sounds like you're really moving ahead now! One step at a time....

Julian and Sara said...

Congratulations!

Would you like to borrow my speech? And only used once (so far).

Julian

greta said...

I am happy for you! I will pray for a successful court.

Kim said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Kim

McMary said...

Great news--I am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!! :)

this is so exciting!!

Love, Steph

Allison said...

Fabulous News! Congratulations!

~Allison

Aaron and Julie said...

Yeah!!!!!

Regina said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats and all the best for a smooth process.

Diana said...

That is wonderful news!!!

Welby said...

YAY!!

I just thought I'd check out your blog for an update and there it was!
Your court date! Yay!
So glad for the good news!
Welby

McMary said...

Great news Chris.

I just your name from Diane C. at CHI for a reference. If you are willing would you contact me by private email-
mcnab dot mary at mayo dot edu
Thanks, Mary

lisa said...

Hi, I just discovered your blog. Congratulations on finding your little boy! Can't wait to read more on your adventures in Kaz.

Trudi said...

wonderful news - you will have prayers coming from California for you. Congrats!