Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Six Weeks

While I'm waiting for my court date I decided I would continue to post to my blog so here you go. Last Monday I went to NYC to try to get the new documents the Judge requested notarized, authenticated and apostilled, it was not as simple as it should have been to say the least! I was able to get six of the eight documents done; they are on their way to Almaty now. Yesterday I received new copies of the other two documents he requested so this morning I went back to NYC to get all of the required stamps and approvals, those two documents are on their way to St. Louis now, from there they will also be sent to Almaty.

Today is six weeks since my papers were submitted to the Ecik court, no update. Missing my baby boy a lot today, Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Chris.

I am sure he misses you just as much!! I hope you hear from them soon, I want to meet this little one!! And I can't wait for him to come home and see all the fun stuff he has already.

Keep your head up, my fingers are crossed to hear good news soon!!! :)

Love, Steph

greta said...

I am praying for you daily and our little ones in the Esik BH!
Email me anytime you need to. gsowens@cox.net

Angela said...

Chris,

I am not sure if I posted before, but I followed you on your first trip. I also wanted to say that I hope you hear something and can return very, very soon. I am sure waiting and being away from your little boy is incredibly difficult. Hang in there.

Angela