Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Shower, But No Rain

Yesterday my sister Maria and friend Emily through a baby shower for me and BB. Many of my family and friends came to help me prepare for the eventual arrival of BB. We received many gifts, clothes, a car seat, a stroller, many books, gift cards, and a hand made blanket to name a few. It was great to see my friends and family. I think a good time was had by all. Thanks to Maria and Emily for throwing the shower and to all my family and friends who came and made the day special. Special thanks to Margery and Ibby who sent gifts but were unable to attend, I hope you are both feeling better soon. Take care, Chris

2 comments:

Our CHI Kaz Adoption said...

Sounds wonderful, we're hoping you have a quick return to Kaz to bring home your son. We'll be reading along.
The Kelley's

Kim said...

Sounds like so much fun. I loved my shower. So much fun to put things away and plan for BB. Still praying you hear something soon!

Kim

PS - did you receive an Yankee crap? LOL