Wednesday, March 26, 2008

As Promised, More Pictures.....

A little boy checking out the pigeons in Paniflov Park.


A little girl feeding the pigeons in Paniflov Park.


A little boy in Paniflov Park.




Taking wedding photo's at Republic Square on International Woman's Day.


On the way to Ecik, these men lit this pit every morning, seems like they were preparing it for lunch.




I think she was a homeless woman in Almaty.


Young men in Paniflov Park.




Women walking in Paniflov Park.


Taking pictures in front of the War Memorial in Paniflov Park on International Women's day. Are they retired soldiers?




A little boy on a horse in Panoflov Park on International Women's Day.




A street vendor outside of the Green Market.


A vendor inside of the Green Market.




Three young men leaving a supermarket in Ecik.


Two men having a conversation almost every morning on the way to Ecik.




A woman on a park bench in Almaty.


On the way to Ecik, people walking to get water.


A future ice skating star and her coach at the ice skating rink at RamStor.




Two men at a bus stop on the way to Ecik. Each bus stop has a unique mosaic design.

6 comments:

Diana said...

These photos speak volumes. Thank You

Kim said...

Great pictures! I think the picture of the homeless woman in Almaty was taken right outside/near my apartment. I remember that statue. We lived on top of the "Russian" grocery store. :)

Welby said...

Absolutely fantastic photos! I loved them!
You had more courage taking pictures of the locals than I did.
Welby

Patrick & Eileen said...

Excellent photos!!! I can't wait to share them with Pat (hubby).

Eileen
www.kazbabymakesthree.blogspot.com

McMary said...

Hi Chris,
I loved reading your story. I am also a waiting Kaz parent with your same agency. My dossier is at MOFA since Oct. 19th and I haven't heard anything else yet.
I can't wait to see your BB and hear more as you travel and become a family. It is great to see the photos of Kaz also.

Regina said...

Those photos are fantastic. They truly paint the picture.

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you bring your little one home very soon!