Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby House Day 14

BB was in a much better mood today and somehow we were able to avoid chewing on wood! When I was feeding him today he reminded me that I was not doing it fast enough, I paused and he opened his mouth wide as if to ask me where’s the food? We played for a while and he chewed on every toy he could get his little hands on except his teething ring! Today completes my required fourteen day bonding period, but since I am staying for several more days I’ll get to see BB each day. It’s going to be very hard to leave him.

After my visit with BB, I met my coordinator, translator and driver, we had some business to take care of and then we went out for lunch. We went to Mehpamxaha, an authentic Kazakh restaurant. The food was good and we all had a good time.

It’s a little rainy today so I won’t be able to walk, time to watch a couple of movies and relax. Take care, Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris...Ah, the joys of motherhood! As you can see they include getting your baby through the tough times such as teething. But isn't it great to be there and share his progress as he begins going through the various stages from baby to toddler to little boy. Have been having heavy rains here so the sump pump has been running non-stop but (yahoo) the sun is shining again. Love, Aunt Sandy.........PS - Loved those pictures!

Kim said...

Great to hear that your bonding is over. I hope you hear about your court date soon.