Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Still Here, Still Visiting BB

Yesterday I showed BB a picture of himself on my camera, today BB showed me a sneaky side, every time he thought I wasn’t looking he went straight for my camera. He’s quick, but not subtle! We had a good visit today, he was very active and apparently very hungry, and when I finished giving him all of the food they prepared for him he started screaming for more, he’s got a good appetite. But he settled down and we played for the rest of my visit.

Today I did a lot of paperwork, today is the first day they were able to officially submit my adoption request to the court, now it’s time to wait for a court date.

I met Sara and Julian for dinner tonight; we went to the Guinness Pub. The food is decent and we had a good time talking and laughing about this process. Who knows what it has in store for us next? Everyday is a new adventure in a foreign land and language. Have a good day/night. Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, me again. I see BB is going to fit right in the family with his love of eating!!!!!!! Love, Aunt Sandy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are having such a good time with the BB! Loved all your photos. You are a very good photographer. We are back from Florida and things are good here. Can't wait to talk to you when you return.
Maureen

Anonymous said...

Oh I am SOOOO happy to hear that you have officially submitted the paperwork for a court date! yah! That is good news. I will be praying for a speedy court date for you!
Love,
greta